Thule's Force Alpine Rooftop Box significantly increases the carrying capacity of any vehicle. This great rooftop box is accessible from either side of the vehicle and it's easy to make sure your box is closed securely and properly with the Force's oversize SecureLock latch. The Force Alpine also includes tool-free Quick Grip mounting hardware that fits on Thule crossbars (sold separately), plus most after-market and factory-installed racks.
• Diamond-Textured AeroSkin Lid is durable and the aerodynamic shape helps cut through the air.
• Tool-Free Quick-Grip mounting system attaches box to rack in less than 5 minutes.
• SecureLock ensures that all gear is locked and box is properly closed prior to driving
• Low-profile design provides greater garage access without sacrificing box capacity
• Fits Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks
• 2 One-Key Locks (included) secure box contents and lock the box to the carrier
Volume: 12 cubic feet
Dimensions (L x W x H): 81.5 x 24.5 x 17 inches
Weight: 36 pounds
If you drive a van or SUV for its carrying capacity, but find the expenses of driving it a bit excessive, you might be interested to learn that you could instead drive a sportier and smaller car with a rooftop box. In most cases this setup exceeds the carrying capacity of your SUV and gets significantly improved mileage, too. Plus, rooftop boxes provide easy access, easily fit on all vehicles and can be quickly removed when they're not needed.
Compatibility questions? Ask us!
Thule - Bring your life
|Matte Black AeroSkin||091021450080||623||THU623|